The Atlantic Council for Community and Social Enterprise (ACCSE) exists to promote economic policies and enhance entrepreneurial opportunities for organizations whose primary purpose is to contribute to community wellbeing.
- Promote community based development and empowerment instead of growth;
- Support community participation in ownership and/or governance;
- Build the sector’s strength and capacity;
- Lead by example;
- Recognize that people are more important than capital;
- Aspire to social and environmental justice.