>>Social Enterprise Council of Canada
Social Enterprise Council of Canada
The Social Enterprise Council of Canada (SECC) is an alliance of social enterprise leaders who leverage their networks, knowledge and experience in order to build a strong and enabling environment for social enterprise.
Have a question about starting, growing or managing your social enterprise? The Canadian Social Enterprise Forum is a great place to start! As the official listserv of the Social Enterprise Council of Canada, we are an online bilingual community dedicated to sharing practical advice, resources and information for and about Canadian social enterprises.
Membership if free! Join now by simply sending a blank email to: CSE-ESCfirstname.lastname@example.org Once you join, you can email your questions to the Forum and they will go out to all our members across the country. Any member can respond with an answer, and all members see and benefit from these responses.
The Canadian Social Enterprise Forum is moderated by members of the Social Enterprise Council of Canada.
Members of the council represent the following organizations:
- enterprising non profits, British Columbia
- The Centre for Innovative Social Enterprise Development (CISED) Ontario
- The Toronto Enterprise Fund, TEF, Ontario
- Inner City Renovations, Manitoba
- Common Good Solutions, Nova Scotia
- Kidslink, Ontario
- The Trico Charitable Foundation, Alberta
- The Canadian Community Economic Develoment Network (CCEDNET), Manitoba
- The Community Sector Council of Newfoundland (CSCNL), Newfoundland
- Affirmative Industries, Nova Scotia